Real Estate Law
As New England real estate attorneys, we routinely handle all aspects of both commercial and residential real estate transactions for lenders, buyers, sellers and developers across the States of New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. In addition, we have extensive experience in litigating and resolving complex commercial and residential real estate disputes. Whether it’s helping you purchase or sell commercial or residential real estate, representing you in a zoning or land use matter, assisting you in leasing commercial space, or developing New England real estate, we provide each client with personalized, high quality legal representation. Timely, cost-effective, practical representation is what you receive from us.
Meeting All of Your Commercial and Residential Real Estate Needs
The attorneys at Braucher & Amann can assist in the all aspects of your real estate transaction and provide zealous representation of your interests if you are involved in a real estate dispute. Braucher & Amann provides representation for the following areas of real estate:
- Commercial and residential real estate closings for lenders, buyers, sellers and developers;
- Review of commercial and residential purchase and sales agreements;
- Land use and zoning matters;
- Landlord/tenant matters;
- Boundary line disputes;
- Drafting and review of commercial leases;
- Quiet title and constructive trust cases;
- Title insurance and title issue resolution;
- Preparing deeds, mortgages and other documents germane to transactional real estate matters;
- General real estate litigation issues.