Corporate, Contract & Business Law Attorneys
Corporate legal issues can sometime be complex and are almost always multi-faceted. We’ve found that employing attorneys and staff with an array of experience, including in areas such as Litigation, Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Labor Law, Business and Secured Transactions results in the highest caliber of legal advice. Our attorneys have decades of experience and training required to assist you with all your business law needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Business Formation and Startup Law - Serving Clients Throughout the U.S.
We work with entrepreneurs in the formation of new business entities, and provide any needed legal assistance after formation. Some areas of service include:
- Drafting bylaws, operating agreements and partnership agreements.
- Providing representation in the purchase or sale of businesses including negotiating terms, preparing letters of intent, buy-sell agreements and other documents necessary to facilitate the transaction.
- Preparing and filing articles of incorporation, certificates of organization and certificates of limited partnership.
- Facilitating applications for EIN numbers, preparing and filing annual reports, preparing annual meeting minutes and resolutions, and maintaining corporate minute books.
- Registering trade names, service marks and trademarks.
- Resolving tax controversies with the IRS and state revenue departments.
- Managing business succession planning.
We help with the formation and legal representation of all types of businesses and organizations:
Legal Representation for Business Disputes
We represent businesses and individuals in litigating and resolving a broad range of traditional and complex business disputes. We effectively evaluate, manage, and resolve these disputes before state and federal courts, appellate courts, administrative agencies, and through mediation.
Termination or Dissolution of Business Partnership
There are many legal areas that need to be addressed when winding down a business partnership. Our attorneys will thoroughly assess your assets and liabilities to protect your legal and financial interests.
Real Estate Law
We have wide-ranging experience handling commercial real estate transactions, and litigating and resolving complex commercial real estate disputes across the states of New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
Schedule a free legal consultation.
If you need a trusted and experienced business law attorney, contact our team for a free legal consultation. We offer business and corporate law services through our Manchester, New Hampshire and North Andover, Massachusetts offices. You can trust that our knowledgeable and friendly legal team will provide the insight, strategy, and solutions you need.