Business and Corporate Law
The lawyers at Braucher & Associates have wide-ranging experience assisting businesses with all of their needs. We strive to build long-term relationships of trust with all of our business clients and are dedicated to providing them with the highest level of service. We work with entrepreneurs in the formation of new business entities and provide representation for the business after formation. We assist in business transactions, including drafting concise and effective contracts and reviewing existing contracts to ensure the needs of the business are met. We represent businesses and individuals in litigating and resolving a broad range of traditional and complex business disputes, and we effectively evaluate, manage, and resolve these disputes before state and federal courts, appellate courts, administrative agencies, and through mediation.
Providing Legal Services For All Aspects Of Your Business
At Braucher & Associates, we offer representation for businesses in the following areas:
- Coordinating business formations, including corporations, single member limited liability companies, member-managed or manager-managed limited liability companies, S corporations, professional corporations, non-profit corporations, general partnerships, limited partnerships and joint ventures;
- Drafting bylaws, operating agreements and partnership agreements;
- Providing representation in the purchase or sale of businesses including negotiating terms, preparing letters of intent, buy-sell agreements and other documents necessary to facilitate the transaction;
- Preparing and filing articles of incorporation, certificates of organization and certificates of limited partnership;
- Facilitating applications for EIN numbers, preparing and filing annual reports, preparing annual meeting minutes and resolutions, and maintaining corporate minute books;
- Trade name, service mark and trademark registration;
- Tax controversies with the IRS and state revenue departments;
- Business succession planning;
- Corporate governance;
- Non-competition agreements;
- Drafting Employment agreements and Employee Handbooks;
- Assisting with dissolution.