The Attorneys at Braucher & Associates regularly represent both businesses and individuals in complex commercial, business and real estate-related litigation across New England. We have far reaching practice experience before both the State and Federal trial courts, as well as the State appellate courts and the First Circuit Court of Appeals.
We understand that any litigation involves time, money and risk. The posture of many cases often shifts over time, and we know how to adapt and position our clients in every situation to optimize our clients’ objectives. Our lawyers navigate the legal process for their clients and we work closely with them to provide the information they need to make informed decisions about their case. We have developed a track record over the years of obtaining positive, cost-effective results for our clients in line with their objectives and goals.
Effective Dispute Resolution for Businesses and Individuals in New England
We provide cost-effective and comprehensive solutions for a wide variety of civil matters for our clients. We can assist you in the following types of disputes:
- Business disputes;
- Commercial collection actions;
- Contract disputes;
- Fraud claims;
- Partnership disputes;
- Banking and lending litigation;
- Business dissolution cases;
- Real property litigation;
- Purchase and sales disputes;
- Specific performance claims;
- Adverse possession;
- Probate, wills and trust litigation;
- Trademark, trade dress and copyright litigation;
- Commercial and residential landlord/tenant matters;
- Anti-trust, trade secrets and unfair competition;
- Boundary line disputes;
- Commercial leasing issues;
- Restaurant litigation.